When you purchase a subscription to Baseball Census, you are verifying that you are at least 18 years old and you are authorized to accept this agreement. Further, you are authorized to place charges on the credit card used to pay for this subscription. Buying a subscription thereby authorizes Baseball Census to charge your credit card for payment of your subscription.
You understand that some of our subscription plans may have an AUTO-RECURRING charge, either monthly or yearly depending upon which billing cycle you chose during this signup process. Thus, purchasing it authorizes Baseball Census to charge your credit card for renewal of your subscription on its renewal date(s), unless you indicate otherwise in your ‘My Account’ portal on this website.
You have the right to cancel your subscription at anytime prior to a renewal date. You may cancel by going to the ‘My Account’ page and following the cancellation process. If that fails to work, email our office directly at email@example.com and tell us you want to cancel before renewal. We’ll cancel your subscription and confirm once it’s been done. When canceled, you will continue to have access at your subscription level until your expiration date (what would have been the date of your next renewal), at which time your access level will then be downgraded.
Please note: we do not offer refunds! Once your subscription has been paid or renewed and our scouting services used, there will be NO REFUNDS for the current paid subscription cycle. Further, we reserve the right to make any content available at any subscription level of our choosing based on broader business trends, but we acknowledge that we will do our best to adhere to the laid-out guidelines.
All the content you see on this site is copyrighted (© 2016-2019) by Baseball Census, and all rights are reserved. No portion of this content may be disseminated, reprinted or reproduced for any reason without the written consent of Baseball Census. In fact, any breach of the conditions of this agreement — specifically related to republishing or reproducing our exclusive content for a broader audience without our express written approval, though not limited therein — will result in immediate cancellation of your subscription, and any/all paid fees will be forfeited.
Terms for those accessing BaseballCensus.com …
You are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
1. Use License
- You may not download or otherwise use any of the materials (information or software) on BaseballCensus.com for commercial, non-commercial, or personal use. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Baseball Census;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- If you violate any of these restrictions, you may be terminated by Baseball Census at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on BaseballCensus.com are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Baseball Census makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Baseball Census does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Baseball Census or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on BaseballCensus.com, even if Baseball Census or a Baseball Census-authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
4. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on BaseballCensus.com could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Baseball Census does not warrant that all of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Baseball Census may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Baseball Census does not make any commitment to update the materials.
BaseballCensus.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Baseball Census of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Baseball Census may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
7. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of California and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
Last edited: June 13, 2019
Follow on Twitter | Like on Facebook | Subscribe on YouTube